Please review all consignment conditions BEFORE bringing in items to consign.
Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items priced $49.99 and under. Consignors receive 50% of the selling price for items priced $50 and over.
Items are on consignment for 90 days (3 months). If there are items that do not sell during the 3 month consignment term, consignors may choose to pick up unsold items or turn them over to the store, in which case, they are subject to donation.
No appointment is needed to consign. Consignors may walk in with up to 50 items to consign during our normal business hours, up to an hour before closing each day.
We offer a "Drop & Go" consignment option where consignors can drop their consignment items off and we will donate any items that we determine are unacceptable to sell to charity.
Consignors may wait in the store while we review the items brought in to consign and we will give any items we are not accepting back to the consignor. There may be a wait while we review items as we take consignments on a first come, first serve basis.
Periodically, we do not accept certain items due to current inventory in the store. Please check the website or our Facebook page for the most recent updates on items we are not currently accepting.
Clothing & Shoes
Clothing and some shoes are accepted seasonally.
2022 Consignment Schedule:
- Spring: January 10 - March 5
- Summer: February 7 - June 18
- Fall: June 20 - September 24 (Halloween costumes after Sept 1)
- Winter: August 2 - December 24
Seasonal Guidelines for clothing & shoes:
Spring: Lightweight jackets, cotton/terry sleepers & pjs, capris, 3/4 length sleeves & short sleeve shirts, swimwear, Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day, Keens/Croc style shoes, Sandals (no flip flops), Sun hats, Rainboots & Rain Jackets
Summer: Shorts, Tank tops, Short sleeve shirts, Sandals, Flip Flops, Water Shoes, Water/Pool accessories, Swimwear, July 4th apparel
Fall: 3/4 Sleeve and long sleeve shirts, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Cropped pants, Sweat pants, Jeans, Halloween costumes/themed clothing (mid August), Lightweight fleece jackets & jackets, Rain boots, Hiking boots, Casual boots (not snow)
Winter: Long sleeve shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters, Lined pants & jeans, Fleece, Flannel, Holiday-wear, Corduroy, Wool coats, Winter coats, hats, mittens, Winter/Snow boots
Year Round Pieces: Jeans, chino style pants, dress pants, camisoles, some short sleeve athletic tees (size 8+), athletic shorts (sizes 8+), and sneakers.
Seasonal toys, books, DVDs sell best when they are consigned within a month or two of the holiday or season.
How to bring in your consignment items
- Freshly launder everything (even if it was clean when you packed it away)
- Clothing must be in excellent, like new condition, less than 5 years old, current in style.
- Please scrutinize your items: buttons, snaps, & zippers should be complete and fastened.
- Clothing & baby items must be free of stains, pet hair, excessive wear (pilling), and odor.
- Neatly fold clothing into shopping bags or plastic totes or boxes, keeping sets together. We will not accept items brought in trash bags.
- All toys & equipment must be wiped clean and have working batteries
- Wash covers of baby equipment
No Thank You
- We will not consign cribs, car seats, infant bath tubs, or breast pumps
- Nursery bedding sets (we will sell individual crib sheets, blanket sets)
- Nursery decor such as pictures, picture frames, or wall hangings
- Crib bumpers (unless breathable) or sleep positioners/wedges
- Personalized clothing or clothing with the names of schools, camps, or tourist attractions
- Incomplete sets (Carters brands), sets must be matched by UPC number on tag
- Underwear that is not new in the unopened package
- Pre-teen or junior sizes (even if your child was younger when they wore it)
- Adult clothing other than real maternity brands (even though they may have worked for you when you were pregnant)
- Bargain brands: Wonder Nation, Okie Dokie, Wonder Kids, Route 66, Garanimals, Gerber, Fruit of the Loom, Basic Editions, Baby Basics, George, Healthtex, Faded Glory, Simply Basic, White Stag, No Boundaries, Toughskins, SmartFit Shoes, Joe Boxer
- Stuffed animals, VHS tapes, promotional toys or goods
- Incomplete puzzles, games, & toy sets - count all pieces before you bring them
If you have any questions regarding the acceptability of an item, please call ahead of time. We're happy to answer your questions!
We thank you in advance for choosing to consign with Miracles Consignment. We appreciate your trust in our ability to sell safe, quality merchandise at a fair price for all!